I am Maurice – I am Cenergy since 2006
By Cenergy International Services on December 6, 2021 at 9:30 am
Cenergy is only successful because of its employees. The ‘I Am Cenergy’ series showcases our tenure employees, making Cenergy a leading staffing and consulting firm. This month we are featuring our Recruiting Manager, Maurice Bradford. Maurice has been a Cenergy employee for over 15 years! Over the years, Maurice has helped Cenergy grow and expand in many ways. Keep reading to learn more about Maurice so you can get to know and cherish him as we do.
- How long have you been at Cenergy? I have worked at Cenergy for about 15 years.
- What do you do at Cenergy? I manage the Recruiting Team, and aid in the orchestration of several key Aerospace/Defense and Manufacturing accounts nationwide.
- What do you like most about your job? I enjoy the internal customer service part of my job. Since I deal more with our internal staff, my success is based on the success of others, so I find a certain amount of satisfaction when I can help one of my teammates reach a goal or other achievement.
- Why did you go into this line of work? I accidentally fell into Recruiting. I used to be a full-time corporate trainer, and after that job, I just happened to apply to a recruiter job with Midcom. At first, I wasn’t exactly sure about this recruiting thing, but after the interview, I knew that I could do it and that it would be a smooth transition since many of the skills you learn as a trainer is like those of a recruiter.
- How has working at Cenergy helped you grow professionally and personally? There is never a dull moment working at Cenergy. Every day brings new challenges, so there is something to learn almost every single day. Whether it is about process and procedure or human relationships, you never stop learning and adapting. It has helped me to open my mind to think outside the box!
- Why would you recommend others to work at Cenergy? I would say to someone coming to work on the recruiting team that the “sky’s the limit,” and if you are the type of person who is up for the challenge, you can have tons of success because you get back whatever you put into it. The harder you work, the more success you will have!
- What are your interests and hobbies? Right now, outside of work, my life is Coaching 8th-grade basketball with one son and training Muay Thai with my other son.
- What is your ideal place to visit? I would love to go to Dallas, TX, for a Cowboys Game!!!
- Tell us about your favorite Cenergy memory. Cenergy’s Halloween costume contest parties, especially pre-COVID!
- Would you please share a surprising fact about yourself? I used to play the Clarinet and sing in the Boys Choir and Concert Choirs in Junior High and High School.
Connect with Us