Cenergy prides itself in being the industry leader in safety and all aspects of its business. Safe leadership includes mandating high moral, ethical, and legal standards in all relationships and transactions in which the company engages.
Commitment to Goal Zero Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
Cenergy makes safety a vital element of our operations for our clients and consultants. As a result, we have consistently led the oil and gas industry in safety performance with a lost-time incident rate significantly better than the industry average. We focus on hazard identification, correct behavioral deployment, and program implementation; as a result, we achieve our goal of producing one of the best safety records in the industry.
Cenergy staff and personnel are tested and trained in Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) work practices to ensure they perform their job without incident to personnel, property and/or equipment. Our safety principals include no harm to people, equipment or the environment, and in attaining these principals, Cenergy personnel meet the following criteria for our clients:
- Drug and alcohol tested - enrolled in DISA, random program as applicable
- Given a client specific orientation - HSE core values are emphasized
- Basic OSHA training - annually and/or as required
- Strong advocates of Stop Work Authority (SWA)
- Behavior based safety participants - Cenergy Achieving Safety Together (CAST)
- Qualified to perform and participate in JSA process (JSEA)